Sunday, July 27, 2008

promises promises

i promise u all that i will get pics of the kids up as soon as i can. i cant access the pics from my laptop for whatever reason and i hate bugging kenny to fix it. i will try to get him off the desktop long enough for me to post something. he has some learn to fly game and he sits there for hours playing lol. now that he is out of the company he has time to relax now. so i dont like to bug him too much. but i promise i will make a decent effort to boot him off sometime soon. love to all!!

8 comments:

terry said...

If you don't post those pics soon I'll post em on mine!!!!!

Dani said...

LOVE your blog...I cant wait to get little kenny that golf cart!

Rebekah Moore said...

dont u be a nasty old bitty! ill get em up when i can! and dont u steal my thunder either! (crazy ol woman..)

A member of the Ross Clan said...

By the way...where did you get the background for your blog..it's cute.

~T

Rebekah Moore said...

tj-i saw urs and dani's and terry's pages and they looked so cool that i begged dani for one of my own! i want a different one tho b/c i'm not a huge blue fan but all the others we tried made the text around my kids tickers impossible to see. this one works the best. so far no luck finding another site to use for one :(

Dani said...

i know of plenty of sites! ill IM you later and we'll pick one out!

terry said...

Well! Only a few people can get away calling me names like that. (lucky you're one of 'em).

Rebekah Moore said...

yeah and i bet u giggled when u read it too! haha!