Sunday, September 24, 2006

been way too long...






ok i apologize to all the parties who are terribly upset at me for taking way too long to post on here, but i have some great new pics! as you all know i'm in arizona with my family. it has been wonderful seeing my nieces and nephew and my sister and my parents. i must admit it is a little strange seeing her in a home without john. we miss him terribly. she is doing well. her huge house is starting to look european-like and beautiful (she brought some italy home with her). my younger sister was also able to come out for a week so that was a fabulous touch to my visit. we all do miss our husbands though; sarah's husband, john, was KIA last december in afghanistan, where my husband, kenny, is currently and will be for another few months, and eliza's husband, kevin, is in north dakota on a contract job for a few months also.
well enjoy these few morsels. i will do more later on.

4 comments:

dana said...

awww, bring that baby home! bring me the girl too, they'll never know!!! HA we miss you bunches!!!

Danielle said...

Hey Evan has that same high chair! Glad you updated...it's Kennys birthday today, wish him a happy one for me k?

terry said...

If anyone wants to see more pics of l'il kenny and Rebekah go to my blog. I posted the pics from my trip to NY. I should have had my camera when we went to your house Dana but I didn't think of it. DARN!

dana said...

i couldnt get to ur pics...am I wrong here or is it the computer?? BECKA COME FIX IT!